To know more
There are a lot of features that TringMe provides. Head over here to see how it all works.
It's easy to do that with TringMe API. Visit our developers page to learn more
Please select a problem type for us to better assist youBack to Support
- How can I purchase the credits?You can purchase credits using credit cards or Paypal.
- My credit card was rejected by PayPal, what can I do? I am not able to make payment using PayPal, what can I do?We use PayPal to accept payments. We've seen some people facing issues with PayPal once in a while and we've gathered the following information that might come in handy.
Sometimes, when users attempt to make a payment by using a credit card without logging in to their PayPal account, occasionally PayPal will reject or not accept the credit card user's desire to make a transaction by giving the following error message:
"The credit card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit card number."
The issue is a little tricky because the rejection may happen to a credit card which was previously accepted and worked fine and all of a sudden stopped working; or worse, payment will not be accepted even if the user changes or switches to any other credit card.
There are many possible causes that can result in such "credit card rejected" error, and PayPal doesn't give specific explanation on how to resolve the problem and make the payment go through processing again either with the same or a different credit card. Here are some explanations and possible resolutions that are suggested by some users on the internet.
Credit Card Is Linked or Associated with a PayPal Account
Many believe that a credit card is not accepted by PayPal when it is used without signing in to an existing PayPal account which has the credit card details already registered. So, if you're using a credit card that's linked or assigned to a PayPal account, try logging in to PayPal during the payment process. You can change the source of fund for the payment after logging in by selecting "credit card" instead of PayPal balance.
Credit Card Was Previously Used in PayPal Account or Assigned to a PayPal Account currently closed
PayPal remembers the details of a credit card even when it's already been removed from the account. Even if a PayPal account has been closed or deleted, the credit card details will be remembered. In such case, try another credit card or assign the other credit card to a PayPal account, and pay through the account.
- Credit deposited in my account is lower than what I have paid for. Why?As you may know, PayPal charges us a transaction fee for every transaction. Hence the amount deposited is your purchase amount minus the PayPal transaction charges. For transactions greater than 20 USD, we bear the charges and give you full talktime.
- What is your refund policy?Due to any reason, if you are not satisfied with our service, we will refund your balance money. No questions asked. Please note, due to PayPal limitations, refund must be requested within 60 days of purchase.
- I have purchased credits but they are not reflected on my Blackberry?If you aren't able to see the updated credits on your Blackberry device, fetch "Call Records" or do a "Get Rate" and the updated credits should reflect. If it is not reflecting within 24 hours, then submit the ticket here.
- I have purchased credits but they are not reflected on my web portal, Why?If it is not reflecting within 24 hours, then submit the ticket here.
- Why don't I get full talktime on payment less than 50 USD?Any payment below $50 is subject to PayPal charges. This has been mentioned on the Payment page and also in our Payment FAQ at http://tringme.com/faq.html#p4
- Why do I see a different (zero) balance on my TringMe website when I have funds in my Blackberry account or vice versa?The accounts maintained for Blackberry application and TringMe web portal are different. However, for one time, we can transfer the credits from one account to another if you are using the same email address to sign-up on the Blackberry application as you have for the TringMe's web portal. Submit a ticket here from your email address identifying the account to transfer the credits from and we will do the needful.
- I want to transfer my amount from one account to another account?For one time, we can transfer the credits from one account to another if you are using the same email address to sign-up on the Blackberry application as you have for the TringMe's web portal. Submit ticket here from your email address identifying the account to transfer the credits from and we will do the needful.
- I charged my TringMe with some amount but now I have a new phone; how do I get my credit transfered to this phone?The credits are not associated with the phone, but with the account with which you were logged-in by the application. This email address used to login is available in the Options screen of the application. If on the new phone, you have subscribed (from your provider) to receive email on the same email-address as the previous device, then credits will automatically show up when you check the "Current Balance" on the new phone. If they aren't showing up, send us your PayPal receipt so we can determine the account that was recharged and the login email that you see in the Options ("Login Email") screen of the application.